PALM HARBOR, Fla. (WFLA) — The community and local police officers showed support for a 3-year-old after her mom said no one showed up at her birthday party.
The party took place at John Chestnut Park in East Lake. There was decoration, food, and a bounce house. But there weren’t any guests.
The girl’s mom posted in a Trinity Facebook group: “No one showed up to my 3-year-old’s birthday party today. If anyone wants to bring their kids, there is a bounce house. We will be here until 3.”
Replies of support started flooding the post and shortly, the empty park was filled with kids and parents, all strangers to the girl and her mom.
And then deputies with the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office showed up, gifts in hand.
- Parents of Treyford Pellerin sue LCG, Lafayette Police over son’s death
- Saints depth and young talent on offense shines in 27-24 win
- Brees’ clutch precision lifts Saints past Panthers, 27-24
- Finley offseason training leads to blowout win in LSU debut
- Dates and locations posted for FEMA mobile registration in Acadia Parish