LAFAYETTE, La.- On Monday afternoon, application letters for the position of interim superintendent of the Lafayette Parish School System were opened by board president Justin Centanni and Vice-president Britt Latiolais.
The following applications were received:
- Brian Thomas Binggeli, of Lucas, Texas
- Larry E. Dichiara, of Auburn, Alabama
- Dee Oscar Fowler, of Madison, Alabama
- Isaac Carrier, of Spring, Texas
- Irma Trosclair, of Eunice,
- Jerome Puyau, of Erath
- Bart Thibodeaux, of Church Point,
- Camacia Smith-Ross, of Baton Rouge
- C. Michael Robinson Jr., of Thibodaux
The department of human resources is currently preparing application packets for board members and the media.
Upon completion of this process, additional information will be made available, officials said.