MIAMI, Fla. (KRON) — Apparently Jimmy Garoppolo is notorious for leaving his friends on read.
During Media Day in Miami, San Francisco 49ers’ George Kittle called the quarterback the “worst texter of all time.”
This was in response to a reporter asking Kittle what a not-so perfect part of Garoppolo is.
“I’m telling you he leaves me on read all the time,” he said. “I’ll be like, ‘Jimmy, want to go to the movies?’ No response. And the next day, he’ll be like ‘yeah I saw your text, I just didn’t respond.’ Thanks Jim, that’s awesome.”
Let’s hope Garoppolo’s communication on the field Sunday is better than his communication over the phone.
LATEST BIG GAME HEADLINES:
- Initial April 2 hit-and-run investigation leads to man’s arrest for second degree murder
- Actor, movie producer Tyler Perry surprises Winn-Dixie shoppers by footing their bills
- VPSO on holiday weekend: ‘We are pleading with the public to consider the safety precautions.’
- iRacing gains popularity while real-time sporting events are paused
- Jeanerette Rural Health Clinic offers public screening on April 9