(WIAT) — Former Auburn head coach Pat Dye tested positive for coronavirus after being hospitalized with longstanding kidney issues.
He previously tested positive for COVID-19, but is asymptomatic, family tells CBS 42.
This is a developing story. Check back for more updates.
- Video appears to show tsunami waves arriving in New Zealand
- Investigation into Longville oil tank explosion continues
- Video shows UPS driver brought to tears when entire town surprises him with thank you party
- Louisiana AG loses in suit against reporter over records
- Suspect involved in deadly Abbeville shooting faced felony gun charges and was a fugitive of justice