BATON ROUGE, La. — The celebrations keep on going in Louisiana after the LSU Tigers claimed the National Championship by defeating Clemson on Monday night, and now Raising Cane’s is joining in.
On Thursday, January 16, 2020, all of the 65 Raising Cane’s restaurants in Louisiana will be giving vouchers for a free Box Combo to the first 100 dine-in customers who buy a combo. The voucher can be used during the next visit.
“This perfect football season is cause for celebration!” said Raising Cane’s Founder and CEO Todd Graves. “The energy and excitement that Coach O and the team have brought to Louisiana is incredible and we are excited to be celebrating with our customers all throughout the state.”
- Longtime teacher surprised with free tickets to Super Bowl
- San Francisco 49ers get chance to tie Pittsburgh Steelers, New England Patriots
- Two diehard Chiefs fans getting married on Super Bowl Sunday
- ‘I’m fired up’: 49ers’ great Jerry Rice gearing up for Super Bowl in Miami
- J.Lo’s “butt cleavage” and other outlandish Super Bowl prop bets