NEW ORLEANS, La. (BRPROUD) – Fans of the New Orleans Saints learned at a Thursday news conference that seating capacity at the next home game is going to be drastically cut because of COVID-19.
The city of News Orleans is recommending that the Saints reduce fan capacity from 15,000 to 3,000 fans for the next home game against Kansas City.
The Saints are responding to this recommendation with a statement:
The Saints are currently 10-2 atop the National Football Conference.
- Winter Chill Back in Acadiana
- Over 200k Louisiana oil and gas jobs at risk after President Biden signs executive order, “This is really bad”
- Louisiana, Oklahoma lawmakers react to President Biden’s oil & gas leasing ban
- Hobby Lobby to end 40% off coupon at the end of February
- New Orleans priest accused of rape and assault of 10-year-old boy