NEW ORLEANS, La. (BRPROUD) – Fans of the New Orleans Saints learned at a Thursday news conference that seating capacity at the next home game is going to be drastically cut because of COVID-19.
The city of News Orleans is recommending that the Saints reduce fan capacity from 15,000 to 3,000 fans for the next home game against Kansas City.
The Saints are responding to this recommendation with a statement:
The Saints are currently 10-2 atop the National Football Conference.
- Residents urged to attend virtual I-49 Connector meetings this week — here’s how
- Lake Charles man arrested for illegal possession of stolen things, identity theft, fraud
- World-record giant rabbit stolen from its home in the UK
- Chancellor Dr. G. E. Ghali on leave after federal complaints filed against LSU Health Shreveport
- United Cajun Navy calls off search for missing LSU student