This is a compiled list of fundraisers and donation methods to support the search and rescue efforts and families of the Seacor Power victims. It will continue to be updated.
- April 29 and May 1 – Grate Boards by Jenna. Mini charcuterie boxes available for purchase, 50% of the proceeds go to the wife of Dylan Daspit and fiancé of Jay Guevara:
- April 30 – Crawfish boil at TLC’s Seafood in Abbeville to support the family of Gregory Walcott, 62, of Abbeville:
- May 5 – Bring Our Boys Home T-shirt fundraiser to support the families of Dylan Daspit of New Iberia and Jay Guevara of Lafayette:
- May 6 – Swampland Revival show at Rock N’ Bowl de Lafayette. 100% of profits will go to the families of Jay Guevara of Lafayette and Dylan Daspit of New Iberia. Tickets can be purchased at www.rocknbowl.com/lafayette:
- May 8 – A crawfish boil fundraiser at The Crawfish Couyon & Friend’s. Proceeds will go to the families of Dylan Daspit and Jay Guevara:
- Port Barre Police Department is accepting donated supplies to aid in the Seacor Power Search Team, if you would like to donate water, Gatorade, Powerade, wet wipes, mosquito spray, sunscreen or anything these volunteers may need to help them during the search for the missing Seacor men, please drop your donations off at the Port Barre Police Department. This Saturday, we will deliver your donated supplies where it is needed.
- Merchandise by the Pressure Professor. 100% of profits will be donated to search efforts.
- Cul-de-Sac Creations & Boutique – Custom door hangers are available for purchase. 100% of proceeds will be donated:
- The Brice Romero Memorial fund has started a beverage/useful items drive for volunteers participating in the Seacor crew member search efforts. Drop off locations are listed below:
Robie’s Food Center & Champagne’s in Abbeville – Wednesdays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Thursdays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Champagne’s in Erath – Wednesdays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Thursdays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
C & J’s Outfitters in Perry – Wednesdays from 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Thursdays from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Drinks, food, mosquito repellent, sunscreen)
- CashApp to support the family of Gregory Walcott:
- There are benefit accounts set up for the families of Dylan Daspit and Jay Guevara at Community First Bank:
- Liberty Tax (4702 Johnston St., Lafayette) – 50% of tax preparation fees will go to the families of Jay Guevara and Dylan Daspit. Must mention Facebook post to your tax preparer:
- An official address for sympathy cards and letters for the families has been established. United Cajun Navy volunteers will sort and hand-deliver mail to each of the families:
United Cajun Navy, Family Cards/Letters, P.O. Box 993, Grand Isle, LA 70358