KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police arrested at least two person Wednesday morning after a police pursuit ended in a crash just on the edge of the parade crowd.
The incident happened around 8:20 a.m. at 20th and Pershing.
Police stopped the suspect with what they call at ‘PIT maneuver.’
FOX4 is monitoring the situation very closely.
- Coronavirus: We asked Louisiana teachers how they’re coping and they miss their students terribly
- The Queen addresses the UK’s response to coronavirus in a rare broadcast
- Exclusive Poll: When it comes to virus response, New York prefers Cuomo over Trump
- Bishop J. Douglas Deshotel celebrates Palm Sunday without public in Cathedral
- Search to continue for Kennedy Townsend’s daughter, grandson