Firefighters in Abbeville responded to the “Smoke N Mirrors” Vape Shop Wednesday evening after a store front sign sparked a fire.
A passerby saw the sparks on the sign for the business located in the 2700 block of Rodeo Drive, and called 911, officials said.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze within minutes.
State Fire Marshal deputies were contacted to investigate the fire and have confirmed the origin is the marquis sign on the exterior of the building.
The cause is not considered suspicious at this time, officials said.