Scott Firefighters battle restaurant fire

News

Fire at Church’s Chicken in Scott

SCOTT, La. (KLFY) – Scott firefighters battled an early morning fire.

Fire Chief Chad Sonnier says crews were dispatched to a commercial fire at Church’s Chicken on Saint Mary Street. When firefighters arrived they found a grease fire in the kitchen area. It was brought under control quickly. No one was injured in the incident.

The restaurant will remain closed as it’s cleaned up.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Local News

More Local

Trending Stories

Sidebar