Here are some of today’s headlines you should know before heading out the door:
- Billions of people are shopping online today and Cyber Security officials warn consumers to click with precaution. During Cyber Monday, more phising attacks and spam emails occur. Don’t click any links or attachments via email. Go straight to the website.
- On the busiest travel day of the holiday weekend, hundreds of flights were canceled or delayed Sunday, while motorists found major highways closed due to blizzard warnings in the Midwest.
- A Youngsville mother is outraged as she says drivers speed past her children’s school bus. She asks drivers to pay closer attention.
- A Henderson man was arrested over the weekend in connection to a string of vehicle burglaries in that area. 23-year old Trent Duplechain was booked into the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center.
- A Jeanerette homeowner is recovering in a local hospital after suffering burns while escaping a house fire Sunday morning.
- Crowley Police are still investigating reports of multiple shootings Friday night. Officials are trying to determine exactly where shots rang out. There are still no suspects.
- The LSU Tigers have fallen out of the Top Ten in the AP poll after their loss against Texas A&M. The Tigers are now tied at #12 with Washington State.
- From memoirs to love stories, Olivia Savoy is a 23-year old Ghostwriter from right here in Acadiana.
- Temperatures are cool out there this morning. Forecast for today, cooler temperatures, sunny skies, highs in the 50’s. Forecast for tonight, dropping temperatures, a cold night ahead.