The NCAA announced Sunday night that LSU will serve as one of 16 host sites for the NCAA Baseball Regional Round.
The four-team, double-elimination regional at Alex Box Stadium, Skip Bertman Field will begin on Friday. The matchups for the Baton Rouge Regional and the entire 64-team field will be announced at 11 a.m. CT Monday on ESPNU.
Below is ticket information for the 2019 NCAA Baton Rouge Regional:
- LSU Season Ticket Holder Deadline – Monday, May 27, at 5 p.m. Season ticket holders can order by logging into their online account at www.LSUtix.net or by calling the LSU Ticket Office at 225-578-2184 or toll free at 800-960-8587. The LSU Ticket Office will be open on Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All-session books will go on sale to the general public on Thursday, May 30, at 8 a.m. The sale will be available online at www.LSUtix.net or by calling the ticket office or by visiting the ticket office in person.
- Individual session tickets will go on sale at a time to be announced.
The 16 regional sites, with host institutions and records are as follows:
- Athens, Georgia – Georgia (44-15)
- Atlanta, Georgia – Georgia Tech (41-17)
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana – LSU (37-24)
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina – North Carolina (42-17)
- Corvallis, Oregon – Oregon St. (36-18-1)
- Fayetteville, Arkansas – Arkansas (41-17)
- Greenville, North Carolina – East Carolina (43-15)
- Los Angeles, California – UCLA (47-8)
- Louisville, Kentucky – Louisville (43-15)
- Lubbock, Texas – Texas Tech (39-17)
- Morgantown, West Virginia – West Virginia (37-20)
- Nashville, Tennessee – Vanderbilt (49-10)
- Oxford, Mississippi – Ole Miss (37-25)
- Stanford, California – Stanford (41-11)
- Starkville, Mississippi – Mississippi St. (46-13)
- Stillwater, Oklahoma – Oklahoma St. (35-18)
*Courtesy of lsusports.net*
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the News 10 app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now