(CNN) – Diapers are a dad thing, too, and Huggies has finally caught on.
For the first time ever, the company is featuring dads front and center with babies in ads and packaging.
It’s a shift for the company that once got criticism for ads that portrayed fathers as disconnected from their kids.
There are seven different box designs in the new premium diaper line – three with men and babies and four with women and babies.
The new diapers tout plant-based ingredients, leak protection and “ultimate softness.”
Huggies says the new black boxes are to make the diapers feel like a premium product.
They started rolling out to stores this month.
- Denham Springs High School football player passes away
- Week 2 Preview: Saints vs Raiders
- Burrow throws 3 TDs in second start but Bengals lose again
- After an investigation that featured one witness, district attorney says no crimes at LUS, Fiber
- Louisiana man arrested after police find 17 lbs of marijuana in his vehicle