PALM BEACH, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) — A Carnival cruise ship carrying Hurricane Dorian evacuees from the Bahamas arrived in Florida Saturday.
The ship docked in Palm Beach, almost a week after Hurricane Dorian began terrorizing the Bahamas.
As of Saturday, the official death count in the Bahamas is up to 43 people.
Search and rescue teams are still trying to reach some Bahamian communities isolated by floodwaters and debris.
- Outlook not improving for beleaguered US movie theaters
- Passe Partout: Noel Acadien 40th anniversary raffle
- Pres. Trump: Supreme Court finalists at 4 or 5, announcement by week’s end
- Watch: Trout air-dropped into mountain lakes by airplane in Colorado
- Zendaya becomes youngest lead drama actress to win Emmy