PALM BEACH, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) — A Carnival cruise ship carrying Hurricane Dorian evacuees from the Bahamas arrived in Florida Saturday.
The ship docked in Palm Beach, almost a week after Hurricane Dorian began terrorizing the Bahamas.
As of Saturday, the official death count in the Bahamas is up to 43 people.
Search and rescue teams are still trying to reach some Bahamian communities isolated by floodwaters and debris.
- St. Landry Parish School District to begin offering COVID-19 Antigen rapid testing to staff, students
- NFAC leader federally charged, accused of pointing gun at officers while group was in Louisville
- Louisiana hospitals prepare to store coronavirus vaccine in sub-zero temperatures
- LPSO asks for public’s help in search for missing, possibly endangered runaway teen
- Week 13 Preview: Saints vs. Falcons