PALM BEACH, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) — A Carnival cruise ship carrying Hurricane Dorian evacuees from the Bahamas arrived in Florida Saturday.
The ship docked in Palm Beach, almost a week after Hurricane Dorian began terrorizing the Bahamas.
As of Saturday, the official death count in the Bahamas is up to 43 people.
Search and rescue teams are still trying to reach some Bahamian communities isolated by floodwaters and debris.
- Group organizes against Lafayette Mayor-President Josh Guillory
- Medical Breakthroughs: Heart transplant recipient thanks donor who was a 24-year-old father
- Museum built in former President Jimmy Carter’s old high school has grand opening in Plains
- WATCH: Former LSU star Alex Bregman addresses recent controversy at Spring Training
- LSU Baseball moves up one spot in BA Poll