PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10 to 12-foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facebook comedian being sued by city-parish for fake ‘Antifa events’
- Storm like Sally could be the new normal, experts warn
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- Trump calls the late Ginsburg an ‘amazing woman’
- McConnell: Senate will vote on Trump court pick