CHARLOTTE, N.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) – Happy 116th birthday to Miss Hester Ford!
FOX 46 Charlotte captured the moment Hester turned 115 last year when she had a party at Beatties Ford Road Library with her family.
Hester was born in Lancaster County, South Carolina, and went on to have 12 children with her husband, and has more than 50 grand-kids and 120 great-grand-kids!
Ms. Ford credits her incredible longevity to family and a strong faith in God. And yes, she is the oldest living person in the United States.
- Warrant clinic to be held to reduce misdemeanor fines
- California to end sales of new gasoline-powered cars and trucks by 2035
- Second stimulus checks: How SCOTUS battle could derail $1,200 direct payments
- Tracking the Tropics: Atlantic basin a little quieter heading into late September
- Democrats propose sweeping bill to curb presidential abuses