PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE (3:18 p.m.): Pensacola Public Information Officer Mike Wood said three officers were working in an evidence room when one officer became lightheaded. He said the officers may have been exposed to fentanyl.
All three officers were taken to the hospital, and the lobby of Pensacola Police Headquarters has been reopened. Wood said he believes all three officers are going to be OK.
Pensacola Police Headquarters is currently on lockdown.
The department’s public information officer says this is “due to a possible fentanyl exposure.”
Three officers have potentially been exposed.
This is a developing story. We have a crew on the way to the scene.
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- Restaurant workers out of jobs again as virus surges anew
- LPSS: All middle and high school students return to hybrid schedule after Thanksgiving
- Lawn & Garden: Tips on growing sweet potatoes
- WATCH: Gov. Edwards moves state back to ‘modified Phase 2’ COVID-19 mitigation