SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- Suspects in “Cupcake” murder case are expected in court this week
- 4-year-old twins free selves, climb to safety after crash
- Dorian Jeep makes appearance in North Myrtle Beach Christmas Parade
- Saints, Pelicans owner Gayle Benson donates money to Castor High for school renovations
- Caleb Holstein ends historic career at STM with state championship