NORWICH, Vt. (WATE) – King Arthur Flour is expanding a voluntary recall more of its unbleached All-Purpose Flour.
See specific lot numbers for the recall of 5 and 25-pound bags.
“We are taking this voluntary precautionary step because of the potential presence of E. coli 026 which was discovered through sampling,” the company said. “King Arthur Flour has not received any confirmed reports of illnesses related to this product.”
The flour was milled at an ADM Milling facility in Buffalo, New York, and was distributed by King Arthur Flour through retailers and distributors nationwide, and sold through our website, catalog, and store in Norwich, Vermont, the company said.
- Zeta Moves into the Gulf, Path Towards Louisiana with Impacts Likely
- Rain Chances Back Today as Acadiana Turns Warm and More Humid
- Drew Brees shares voting experience
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- Sean Payton sounds off on Saints’ defensive troubles