SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- EF3 tornado hits St. Landry Parish killing 1 and injuring 7 others
- 11 year old Louisiana girl sells lemonade to donate $2,400 for burned dog’s vet care
- GoFundMe account set up for mother and 3 kids after suspect burns their home
- UPDATE: 3 dead in four-vehicle crash on I-10 westbound in Acadia Parish
- Mourners pay respects to Prince Philip, leave flowers outside UK Embassy in Washington