BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The suspect in a fatal shooting that occurred Tuesday in Hammond has turned himself in to the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Bradley Abron, 43, of Hammond, is charged with second-degree murder.
He’s accused of killing 50-year-old Darrell Amar, also of Hammond, at a house on St. Paul Loop.
- Grant Parish Sheriff ask for help locating suspect(s) who shot Zydeco legend Chris Ardoin, and 14-year-old then fled scene
- Breaux Bridge family outraged after woman accused of killing boyfriend released from jail, same day as crime
- Rockfish boat captain Ted Duhtu details what he saw the day Seacor capsized
- Pelicans sending Ball to Bulls in sign-and-trade
- Scott Police altering operations to deal with Coronavirus