DERIDDER, La. (KLFY)– The State Fire Marshal’s Office is asking for the public’s help in getting information on a large commercial structure fire that happened in Deridder Saturday morning.
The Rosepine Fire Department worked to tame the fire at the Benoit Ford dealership, located in the 18000 block of Johnnie B. Hall Memorial Highway, around 4:30 a.m. Fire officials said the fire engulfed and heavily damaged the building and all of the dealership’s contents and inventory.
The fire marshal’s office is currently looking for videos and photos from the public to help direct them to the cause of the fire.
This is an ongoing investigation. More information will be shared when made available.
- Beyoncé’s mom slams ‘stupid narrative’ that singer lightened her skin: ‘I’m sick of you losers’
- Another sunny and mild day, heavy storms expected Thursday
- Supreme Court to confront post-Roe abortion battles
- Sununu set to play key role in GOP’s New Hampshire primary
- A $16 McDonald’s meal is going viral again. Here’s why