UPDATE: OUACHITA PARISH, La. — The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that the missing Monroe teenager has been found safe.
ORIGINAL: OUACHITA PARISH, La. — The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office needs your help to find a missing teenager.
14-year-old Makayla Jordan, of Monroe, was last seen at her home on Savella Drive wearing a pink jacket and white shorts. Makayla is described as 5’2″ tall and weighs around 95 lbs.
Makayla is known to hang out in the Tanglewood and Standifer Village areas of Monroe.
If you know where Makayla is or have seen her, please call OPSO at 318-329-1200.
- Shreveport pharmacist sentenced for skimming drugs from vets’ prescriptions
- Teen kneeled on during arrest, 2 Baton Rouge officers under investigation
- A triple shooting leaves one child dead
- Bryshere Gray arrested: ‘Empire’ actor accused of assaulting wife at Arizona home
- Family shocked after 2-year-old escapes locked house, walks down street before dawn