CALDWELL PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — A Monroe man has been arrested on kidnapping and rape charges in Caldwell Parish.
According to court documents, the incident happened on June 16, 2020. The victim told police that a man in a vehicle pointed a gun at her and motioned for her to get inside the vehicle. She also told police that the driver forced her, at gun point, to undress and perform a sexual act on him.
The victim was eventually let out of the vehicle and the driver was pulled over by police a short while after.
The driver, 30-year-old Glenn McKinney, was taken into custody and transported to the Caldwell Parish Annex where he is being held on charges of Aggravated Kidnapping, Second Degree Rape, and Possession of Marijuana. His bond has been set at $2,000,000.
- Cold this Morning but Milder Weather Returns Today
- WATCH OUT: Alligator mating season is upon us
- Final round of ‘Jeopardy!’ guests hosts announced — including a fan favorite
- Beware of scam asking you for money to prove you’re owner of your home
- Dial Dalfred: Equal access in Lafayette for people with disabilities