BATON ROUGE, La. — The Office of Louisiana State Parks has announced that guests and campers are no longer required to stay at least three nights at the campgrounds or cabins.
As of now, all guests/campers who want to use the campgrounds and cabins during the week are required to stay at least three nights. According to a press release, the new rule ending that requirement will take effect on Monday, December 9.
If you want to make a reservation for a weekday night, visit www.ReserveLaStateParks.com or call 877-226-7652.
- Effort to recall Governor John Bel Edwards begins by local activist who say governor has been silent on death of Quawan Charles
- Abbeville High School to begin the week with distance learning for students, move to virtual Wednesday
- Biden fractures foot while playing with dog, to wear a boot
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Hill leads Saints to 31-3 rout of QB-challenged Broncos