(KLFY) The Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles call center will resume normal business hours for customers seeking driver’s license reinstatement services.
Read below for additional information from the OMV:
Reinstatement services through the OMV call center are available by phone Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Driver’s license reinstatement transactions cannot be processed at OMV field offices.
Reinstatement can only be processed in the following ways:
1. Phone: OMV Call Center, (225) 925-6146 (Option 3)
2. Mail: OMV Mail Center, P.O. Box 64886, Baton Rouge, LA 70896
3. Public Tag Agents (PTA): PTAs can perform limited reinstatement transactions.
Visit www.expresslane.org for a complete list of PTAs.
Customers are encouraged to check their driver’s license status at expresslane.org to view any flags, blocks, suspensions or disqualifications that would prevent a driver’s license or vehicle registration transaction from being processed. If a customer has flags on their record, they must clear those flags before obtaining any OMV service. Eligible customers can process the following additional online services at expresslane.org:
· Obtain a duplicate driver’s license or ID card
· Renew a vehicle registration
· Obtain a duplicate vehicle registration
· View driver’s license status
· Renew driver’s license and ID card
· View and change installment plan
· Obtain an official driving record
· Cancel a vehicle license plate
· Report a vehicle as sold, donated or traded