Report on ‘most popular chicken by state’ is creating some buzz
BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Church’s Chicken? The fast-food restaurant sits atop the list of most popular fried chicken in Louisiana.
Yes, you’ve heard that correctly.
TOP Agency Global took a look at what fried chicken people liked in the 50 states and these fast-food chains were ranked:
- Church’s Chicken
- Raising Cane’s
Two Louisiana fast-food institutions are on this list and neither of them ended up topping the Top Agency Global list in the Pelican State.
Any guesses on where Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers and Popeyes finished in the top 10?
Top Data found that Louisiana residents like their fried chicken restaurants in this order:
According to TOP Agency Global, “fried chicken restaurants have coped with the pandemic better than other fast food outlets. While visits to fast-food restaurants are down by 23%, fried chicken has only seen a 6% reduction, outperforming burger chains which have experienced a downturn of 15%.”
So what do you think about these results?
- Tigers post wins over Youngstown State and Nicholls on Saturday
- Babineaux lifts St. Thomas More to fourth straight state title
- Cajuns outlast Owls in game two for a 5-3 win
- No. 7 Louisiana softball splits day trip to Baton Rouge
- Louisiana claims Sun Belt regular-season title with 60-32 win over Little Rock