GONZALES, La. (BRPROUD) – Do you recognize the individuals in these pictures? If so, the Gonzales Police Department would like to hear from you.
GPD says, “we would like to speak to them regarding the unauthorized use of at least two victim’s credit and debit cards at Home Depot on August 15.”
In total, $1,731.65 is being attributed to this trio of suspects.
It looks like one of the suspects in question is missing fingers.
If you have any information about these individuals, please call Detective James Poe by calling 225-647-9572.
- United Cajun Navy joins search for missing men in Lafourche Parish
- Texas dog receives award after saving his owner’s life
- Lafayette apartment fire displaces 4 families
- Acadiana author’s newly released book ‘Love and Happiness’ is candid and revealing
- Otters at Georgia Aquarium test positive for COVID-19