LORANGER, La. (WGNO) — Deputies with the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office arrested a former Loranger teacher who is accused of sexual misconduct with a minor.
According to Sheriff Daniel Edwards, 33-year-old Morgan Frenche turned herself into detectives on Tuesday, Oct. 3 after warrants were issued for her arrest.
An investigation revealed the misconduct allegations date back about two years.
Frenche is facing one count of third-degree rape, one count of oral sexual battery and four counts of felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile.
- More great weather for Acadiana this workweek
- 18 companies cut ties with Sean Combs’ business venture in wake of sexual assault allegations
- Do teachers outed for moonlighting in adult content have legal recourse?
- GOP senators soften skepticism of Trump
- Fallout rises from McCarthy handshake deal with White House