RAPIDES PARISH, La. (KLFY)– A 34-year-old Alexandria man died following a one-vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 71 near Cheneyville, according to Louisiana State Police.
Authorities said Adam Tanner was driving a 2018 Ford Fusion north on U.S. Highway 71 Saturday when his vehicle, for reasons still to be determined, went off the road, vaulted into the air and hit a tree.
Tanner was pronounced dead at the scene, according to State Police.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Did you know the first Tarzan movie was filmed in Morgan City?
- Congress works to expand access to federal land and parks
- Florida woman accused of posing as student, assaulting boy she met online
- Abortion: Where do GOP presidential candidates stand on the issue?
- Border and immigration: Where Republican candidates stand