BATON ROUGE, La. — Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana is aiming to help residents cope with negative feelings and manage anxiety during these stressful times.
On Wednesday, April 8, at noon, the Stronger Than Stress live event will be streamed on the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana Facebook page.
During the stream, Blue Cross Social Worker Avis Brown will share insights and strategies on how to ease the overwhelming emotions surrounding COVID-19.
For more tips on managing depression and stress, click here to watch the STRONGER THAN EVER: Care Team Programs on the Blue Cross’s Youtube channel.
- Lafayette native Hayden Cantrelle proud to represent his community
- St. Landry family offering $20K to solve a father’s murder that happened in front of his son
- Evangeline Downs horse racing season begins
- Brees responds to Trump: ‘We can no longer use the flag to turn people away’
- Police: Man who fell from interstate bridge was found dead