Farmerville, La. (02/12/20)— A Farmerville resident has been arrested by Union Parish sheriff’s deputies on narcotic related charges.
John Daniel Auger, age 31, was arrested Sunday (Feb. 9) at his residence and charged with possession of methamphetamine, illegal use of controlled dangerous substances in presence of someone under 17 years of age, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Sheriff Dusty Gates said Auger was arrested after sheriff’s deputies were tipped off that Auger could be in possession of drugs.
Third Judicial District Court Judge Bruce Hampton set bail for Auger at $17,500.
- Initial April 2 hit-and-run investigation leads to man’s arrest for second degree murder
- Actor, movie producer Tyler Perry surprises Winn-Dixie shoppers by footing their bills
- VPSO on holiday weekend: ‘We are pleading with the public to consider the safety precautions.’
- iRacing gains popularity while real-time sporting events are paused
- Jeanerette Rural Health Clinic offers public screening on April 9