According to Henderson Police, officers responded to a burglary complaint around midnight on June 7 that occurred at a business located in the 2900 block of Grand Point Hwy.
On arrival, officers learned that a black male forcibly entered an office inside the business and subsequently stole approximately $10,000 in cash. The suspect was wearing light-colored pants, a multi-colored plaid letterman’s style jacket with a large letter P on the left side, with the number 91 on the left sleeve. He was last seen fleeing the area, heading west on I-10 in a dark colored SUV.
Anyone knowing the identity and/or whereabouts of the male subject is asked to please contact St. Martin Crime Stoppers by calling (337) 441-3030 or you can report it via the free P3 Tips App.
All tipsters remain anonymous and if your tip leads to an arrest, you will be eligible for a cash reward.
Disclaimer: All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- Six big moments from McCarthy’s up-and-down House career
- How Republican candidates are talking about mental health
- Senators look for Biden, McConnell to step up after Republicans block Ukraine funding bill
- Long serving priest of the Diocese of Lafayette dies at 97
- GOP advances Bowman censure resolution, teeing up final vote