CECILIA, La. (KLFY) — A juvenile student of Cecilia Jr. High was arrested by the St. Martin Sheriff’s Office in connection to social media threats.
On Sunday Nov. 12, deputies with the St. Martin Sheriff’s Office said they responded to a report of a social media threat that was circulating on Snapchat regarding Cecilia Jr. High School.
After an investigation, officials said they were granted an arrest warrant and arrested a juvenile,13, on Wednesday morning. The juvenile was charged with the following:
- Two counts of terrorizing
The juvenile student was booked and released into the custody of his parents.
- NFL chain crew member dislocates his knee during Lions-Saints game
- Felicity Huffman opens up about college admissions scandal
- Home prices are expected to fall in these US cities next year: report
- ‘Supernatural’ actor Mark Sheppard survives ‘six massive heart attacks’
- An anti-aging drug for dogs is in the works: Here’s what we know