Isaiah Brett Carrier and Donna Granger were indicted together in October of 2022 with the manslaughter of the juvenile after the 17 year-old was given the fentanyl that resulted in his death.
The juvenile was found unresponsive on Sept. 12, 2022, and after he died at a Baton Rouge hospital, a toxicology report discovered fentanyl in his body.
Court documents show that Carrier and Granger’s delivery of the fentanyl to the juvenile led to this indictment.
Arraignment for Carrier and Granger is set for early January.
- Acadiana Kidcaster- Lucas Dupuis Jr.
- 5 takeaways on McCarthy’s exit from Congress
- LCA and STM get set to face off in the D2 Select State Title game on Saturday
- Family of beloved Iberia Middle School Principal Dina Bourque reflect on her life, impact
- Catholic BR beats Acadiana 55-31 in Division 1 Select State Football Championship