No injuries reported after fire damages home in Scott


No injuries were reported after a fire damaged a house in Scott, Sunday afternoon.

Crews were called out to the scene of a fire in the 1100 block of Lebesque Road around 3 p.m.

Officials say firefighters were able to quickly bring the fire, located in a bedroom, under control.

The cause has been ruled accidental in nature, believed to be electrical issue.

No occupants were home at the time of the fire.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Local News

More Local

Trending Stories