LAFAYETTE, La. (KLFY) – Many restaurants decide to close their doors on Easter Sunday, but there are a few who will remain open.
If you’re wanting local cuisine, you can eat out at one of these places:
Bon Temps Grill – 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Bon Temps Grill is a local seafood restaurant that offers daily fresh dishes as well as craft cocktails. The restaurant offers dine in, takeout and delivery.
Social Southern Table & Bar – 10:30 a.m to 2 p.m.
- Social Souther Table & Bar is a farm to table restaurant that offers homestyle food with a twist. They have many different options to choose from for everyone to enjoy.
Don’s Seafood – 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Don’s Seafood serves traditional Cajun food that has been around for generations. They have a plethora of seafood and non-seafood items on their menu.
Ema’s Cafe – 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Ema’s is a breakfast and brunch restaurant that serves a loaded breakfast menu, along with a lunch menu, appetizers, soups, and salads. They have a mix of Cajun food, seafood, and homestyle meals.
Spoonbill – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Spoonbill has a large menu that ranges from cocktails to sandwiches. They serve different types of mexican food, seafood, burgers, salads and more.
Mercy Kitchen – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Mercy Kitchen has crafted shareables, unique salads with scratch dressings, delicious gourmet sandwiches with homemade aioli and kale chips, killer cocktails, and a variety of beers.
Vestal – 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Vestal is housed in what was formerly Antlers in an elegant, modern space where diners can enjoy sustainably sourced fare alongside fresh Gulf seafood and a craft cocktail program unlike any other in the city.
As far as chain restaurants, there are many options for you to choose from:
- Buffalo Wild Wings – 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Chili’s – 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Cracker Barrel – 7 a.m to 9 p.m.
- iHop – 24 hrs
- Olive Garden – 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Texas Roadhouse – 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.