LAFAYETTE. La. (KLFY) – Moncus Park is hosting another week full of community events including outdoor fitness, yoga, and much more.
Here’s what you can look forward to this week at Moncus Park:
- Wednesday, Sep. 7 – Adult Outdoor Fitness, hosted by CrossFit Acadiana, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sep. 7 – Yoga in the Park, hosted by Little Creek Yoga, from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sep. 8 – Art class for Youth (ages 6-12), hosted by Happy Little Trees Acadiana, from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, Sep. 9 – Food Truck Friday, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Sep. 10 – Lafayette Farmers & Artisans Market, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Saturday, Sep. 10 – Fit Camp Popup, hosted by Power Gem Lafayette, from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Saturday, Sep. 10 – Plant Walk, hosted by Acadiana Native Plant Project, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information on Moncus Park or their upcoming events, visit their website.