The Cajun Cup will running through Johnston Street (from the Thruway) to North College Road and then to Congress Street. The race will then come back to downtown and end on Jefferson Street.
These roads will be closed from 7:30-10 a.m.
Once the Cajun Cup ends, the parade will start at 11 a.m. on Jefferson Street and Cypress Street then continue onto Jefferson Street, to Johnston Street, then Garfield Street, ending near Parc International.
- Mass shootings in US with 4 or more deaths hit highest level since at least 2006
- Falling crane crushes family’s home in California
- Brenda Lee’s ‘Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree’ tops charts 65 years after release
- Fetterman mocks Speaker Johnson over Biden impeachment inquiry push: ‘Oh no!’
- Overturned truck cleared on eastbound I-10 near Lake Bigeaux