Located at 201 Spring Farm Road, the new 22,000 square-foot restaurant will include over 100 arcade games, a chef-crafted food menu, and a state-of-the-art sports bar featuring a 40-foot high-definition TV screen.
“We are thrilled to open the first Dave & Buster’s location in Lafayette,” says General Manager Jeremy Lynch. “As Lafayette’s newest entertainment attraction, Dave & Buster’s provides its employees a unique, fun-filled work environment, working alongside passionate teammates that are dedicated to providing a top-tier experience where guests eat, drink, play, and watch – all under one roof.”
Front and back-of-house positions are available, including servers, bartenders, hosts, line cooks, game techs and more. Interested candidates should complete an online application at daveandbusters.com/careers.
- Five takeaways from the fiery DeSantis-Newsom debate on Fox
- Grand Coteau police officer threatens lawsuit after termination, placed on administrative leave
- Family of Nathan Bob distraught after learning his suspected killer was walking free
- Newsom to DeSantis: ‘When are you going to drop out’ and give Haley a shot at beating Trump?
- DeSantis: Newsom’s father-in-law told me he moved to Florida from California