EVANGELINE PARISH, La. (KLFY)– A Mamou man is now dead following a single-vehicle crash on Louisiana Highway 104 near Richardson Lane, according to Louisiana State Police.
Anthony J. Bias, 42, was driving a 2007 Nissan Altima west on LA Hwy 104 when his vehicle, for reasons to be determined, ran off the road and went into a ditch. The front of the vehicle then hit a tree, according to State Police.
Bias died at the scene of the crash.
Signs of possible impairment on Bias’ end are unknown as of now, but authorities collected a toxicology sample for testing.
- Congress works to expand access to federal land and parks
- Florida woman accused of posing as student, assaulting boy she met online
- Abortion: Where do GOP presidential candidates stand on the issue?
- Border and immigration: Where Republican candidates stand
- 5th Circuit orders Texas to remove buoys from Rio Grande