James Alexander Garlow Sr., 47, of Ville Platte faces the following charges:
- Possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine (over 116 grams)
- Possession with intent to distribute marijuana (over 295 grams)
- Possession of cocaine
- Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
- Possession of a firearm in presence of CDS
- Possession of CDS in presence of a minor
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Money derived from drug proceeds
EPSO, the Allen Parish Sheriff Departments Swat Team and the Louisiana Department of Probation and Parole executed a search warrant at a home located at 415 North Fontenot Street in Ville Platte that had been under investigation, according to EPSO.
Agents entered the home and a different building on the property and detained three people, EPSO said.
During a search of the home, agents found crack cocaine, cocaine, marijuana, several handguns and U.S. currency, EPSO said.
According to EPSO, several vehicles including four-wheelers and a golf cart were confiscated as well.
Disclaimer: All subjects are presumed innocent until proven guilty.