Scott Fire Department reports accidental natural gas leak near Apollo Rd.

Lafayette Parish
naturalgasmeter_43326

SCOTT, La. (KLFY) — Scott Fire Chief Chad Sonnier reported that while working on a 22″ gas main in the Apollo Road area, crews accidentally released natural gas in the area near the KOA campground.

Residents are advised to avoid the area for the next 30 minutes or so (around 11:15 a.m.).

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Local News

More Local

Trending Stories

Sidebar