SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen have tested negative for COVID-19, per VP Press Secretary Katie Miller.
The two were tested Saturday after a staff member in Pence’s office tested positive for coronavirus this week.
Pence said that his staffer who tested positive for the virus is “doing well,” had “mild” cold-like symptoms for a day and a half, and has not been at the White House since Monday.
No additional information is available at this time.
Latest News Headlines:
- Restaurant owner gives back to community with donated raffle tickets for a chance to win free vacation
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- GALLERY: Spotlight on Saints for Sunday Night Football
- LSU Soccer falls in home opener, 1-0
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017