LAFAYETTE, La. (KLFY) — The Louisiana Department of Health and the Louisiana National Guard announced several vaccination events across Acadiana over the next couple of weeks.
The following locations were scheduled to offer the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, but will instead offer the following options:
To schedule an appointment: Go to oph4.timetap.com or call 337–262-5311 unless otherwise specified below.
Pfizer vaccine Dose #1
- April 17: Cecilia Community Center, 2464 Cecilia High School Rd., Breaux Bridge. Register at https://ochsnerlg.org/mycovidvaccine. 1-855-206-9675.
- April 19: Erath Community Center, 100 City Park, 8:30 a.m to 1 p.m. Second-dose appointments will be given May 10 at the Erath Community Center.
- April 19, 20 and 22: St. Martin Parish Community Center, 317 Dernier St., St. Martinville, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. by appointment only — (337) 342-2566 ext. 3065 or ext. 3067
- April 21: Cade Community Center, 1688 Smede Hwy., St. Martinville, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Second dose appointments will be May 12 at the Cade Community Center.
- April 24: Syndie Mae Durand Senior Citizen Center, 391 Cannery Rd, Breaux Bridge. To schedule an appointment: OchsnerLG.org/Vaccine.
- April 26: Morse City Hall, 221 Kruttschnitt Ave., 10 a.m. to noon. Second dose appointments will be held May 17 at same location.
- April 28: New Iberia St. Edward Catholic Church, 201 Amb. W. Lemell Dr., 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Moderna vaccine Dose #1
- April 21: Erath Community Center, 100 City Park Dr., 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- April 21: Basile Town Hall, 3211 Railroad St., 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. — No appointment needed
- April 22: Ville Platte Civic Center, 704 North Soileau Street, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- April 22: Chataigner Village Hall, 226 Martin Luther King St, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., No appointment needed
If you would like help scheduling an appointment, call the hotline at (337) 362-0777 between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. Monday through Friday or 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.