WASHINGTON (WKRG) — Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz is self-quarantined after coming in contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
Rep. Gaetz is not experiencing symptoms, the congressman tweeted, adding that he was tested for coronavirus on Monday and expects results soon.
The congressman made headlines last week for wearing a gas mask to a House vote on coronavirus funding.
Several other lawmakers, including Senator Ted Cruz and Representatives Paul Gosar and Doug Collins, have also self-quarantined.
- Guillory instructs department directors to make 20% cuts to their budgets
- New Iberia man stops to help mom and daughter with flat tire on I-10, makes two new friends
- ‘Quiet, sweet, fun-loving young man in the prime of his life now victim of brutal homicide’ Family says of latest Abbeville homicide victim
- MLB closer to shorter season deal with players
- Cane Cutters add local pitching talent