LAFAYETTE, La. (KLFY) — Fans of Southern Rock will converge on Lafayette next spring, when ZZ Top and Lynyrd Skynyrd bring their co-headlining “The Sharp Dressed Simple Man Tour” to the Cajundome on April 19, 2024.
Tickets for the show, with special guest Black Stone Cherry, go on sale to the public this Friday, Nov. 3 at 10 a.m. at the Cajundome box office and cajundome.com. Artist presale goes live online only on Tuesday, Oct. 31, at 10 a.m.
Today, the two bands announced 36 additional appearances of their joint co-headlining tour, which tour kicks off on March 8 in Savannah, Ga., with stops across the Southeast, Midwest and South.
For tickets and select VIP packages visit lynyrdskynyrd.com/#tour.
- Trump labels DeSantis ‘Absentee Governor of Florida’
- Body found in neighbor’s barrel during search for Indiana teen missing since June
- Biden targets Boebert as leader of ‘MAGA movement’ during Colorado tour
- Talks of a border deal hit a stalemate in the Senate
- Storm system brings severe threat tomorrow, heavy rain threat through Saturday