(WIAT) — Get ready for possibly the best news you’ll get all week.
Dunkin’ Donuts announced its latest addition to the snack family: Snackin’ Bacon.
According to the Dunkin’ Donuts press release, the delicious snack is said to include “eight half-slices of bacon specially flavored with Sweet Black Peper seasoning for a sweet and savory combination offering a deliciously bold taste.”
I don’t know about y’all, but once I read “bacon,” I was already sold on the idea. Snackin’ Bacon will also be offered in a sleeve to make it easier for the customer to enjoy the snack while on the go.
The new snack is available right now at participating stores across the country. Will you join me in trying out this bold snack? Let me know your thoughts on Twitter: @NickErebia.
- Lafayette Councils fund recreation, police training, and Cajundome in approved budget
- Moving Acadiana Forward: Hampr expands services into prescription deliveries
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation
- Michelob Ultra looking to pay ‘chief exploration officer’ $50K to visit national parks
- ‘Next Man Up’ mentality for Saints heading into Week 2