(The Advertiser)- Lafayette Science Museum’s popular lunch and music event is back for its 31st year!
The concerts, which feature local musicians and food from a variety of restaurants, are held at Parc Sans Souci in downtown Lafayette, beginning at 11:15 a.m. Proceeds go to supporting the Lafayette Science Museum.
The first concert is March 15, featuring les Freres Michot and lunch from Agave Cantina and iMonelli’s.
Here’s the rest of the schedule:
- March 22: Lafayette Rhythm Devils, with lunch from Ema’s Cafe, Joey’s and Hub City Diner
- March 20: The Babineaux Series, with lunch from The French Press, Jefferson Street Pub and Poupart’s Bakery
- April 5: Cedric Watson Trio, with lunch from Creole Lunch House, Deano’s PIzza and Roly Poly
- April 12: Pine Leaf Boys, with lunch from Bailey’s, Great Harvest Bread Co. and Zea Rotisserie and Grill
- April 19 (Good Friday): The Rayo Brothers, with lunch from Agave Cantina, Deano’s Pizza and Poupart’s Bakery
- April 25 (Festival International): The Flying Balalaika Brothers, with lunch from Antoni’s Café, Chris’ PoBoys, Hub City Diner, Joey’s Specialty Foods and Roly Poly