LOUISIANA (KLFY) — Anywhere else, Feb. 21 is just Tuesday. In Louisiana, it’s Mardi Gras. In Acadiana, Mardi Gras welcomes a season full of parades, balls, runs, and boucheries. A full schedule of Mardi Gras events in Acadiana is listed below, by date. Parade routes for Lafayette, Carencro, and Youngsville are also included. If you have an event you would like to add, email us at email@example.com.
- “Party at the Pond” Mardi Gras Ball, 7 p.m., Rayne Civic Center
- Welsh Mardi Gras Ball, 6 p.m., Welsh Community Center
- Welsh Mardi Gras Kids Run, time and location TBA
- Gueydan Run and Parade, Run will begin at 9 a.m. on Duck Festival Grounds, Parade will begin at 3 p.m. on Main St.
- Bayou Mardi Gras Parade, 7 p.m., Main Street, New Iberia
- Welsh Mardi Gras Run and Parade, 12 p.m.
- Lake Arthur Mardi Grass Ball, 6 p.m.
- Children’s Cornucopia Ball, 7 p.m., Cade Community Center, Smede Highway, St. Martinville
Friday, Feb. 10
- Krewe de Canailles Walking Parade, 7 p.m., Downtown Lafayette
Saturday, Feb. 11
- Lebeau Mardi Gras Chicken Run , 8 a.m., Lebeau Immaculate Conception Church
- Carencro Mardi Gras Parade, 10 a.m., starts at Carencro High
- Krewe des Chiens des Opelousas, 10:30 a.m., Opelousas Courthouse Square
- Krewe de Chiens, 12 p.m., Downtown Lafayette
- Lake Arthur Mardi Gras Run and Parade, 2:30, Arthur Ave., Lake Arthur
- Krewe of Ezana, 1 p.m., Main St. in Jeanerette
- Krewe of Carnivale en Rio, 6:30 p.m., Downtown Lafayette
- Sunset Mardi Gras Ball, 7 p.m., Astros Studios
- Mermentau Cove Courir de Mardi Gras, 1174 Lafosse Road, Morse.
Sunday, Feb. 12
- Courir de Mardi Gras, 10 a.m., Vermilionville
- Church Point Chicken Run, 1 p.m., Church Point Community Center
- Scott Mardi Gras Parade,1 p.m., Scott
- Grand Marais Children’s Dance, 2 p.m., Mon Ami
Friday, Feb. 17
- COVID Heroes Parade, 6:30 p.m., Pontiac Point
- Kick-off Parade, 6:30 p.m., Pontiac Point to Cajun Field
- Krewe of Adonis, 7 p.m, begins on 2nd St. in Morgan City
- Grand Marais Mardi Gras Dances, Feb. 17-20, times vary, 7304 E. Hwy. 90, Jeanerette
- Le Festival de Mardi Gras à Lafayette, Feb. 17- 21, 1 p.m. daily, Cajun Field
- Eunice Mardi Gras Celebration, Feb. 17-21
Saturday, Feb. 18
- Cankton Courier de Mardi Gras, 7 a.m., Landon Pitre Memorial Park
- Youngsville Parade, 11 a.m., start and end at Youngsville Sports Complex
- Sunset Parade, 11 a.m., Oak Tree Park Dr.
- Children’s Parade, 12:30 p.m., Downtown to Cajun Field
- Church Point Children’s Courir de Mardi Gras,12:30 p.m., 1036 E Ebey-Saddle Tramp House
- Baldwin Parade, 1 p.m., Sager-Brown facility, down Hwy. 182
- Cypremore Point Parade, 1 p.m., Cypremore Point State Park
- Krewe of Bonaparte Parade, 6:30 p.m., Downtown to Cajun Field
- Krewe of Triton Mardi Gras Ball, Cajundome
- Krewe of Dionysius, begins on John St. in Berwick
- Mamou Mardi Gras, Downtown Mamou
- Elton Mardi Gras Run
- Jennings Run and Parade
- Rayne Parade
Sunday, Feb. 19
- Eunice Lil Mardi Gras, 9 a.m., Eunice Recreation Complex
- Newcomers Mardi Gras Festival, 12:30-7 p.m., 120 New Market St., St. Martinville
- Church Point Courir de Mardi Gras, 1:30 p.m., 1036 E. Ebey, Church Point
- Grand Marais Parade, 2 p.m., 7304 Hwy. 90 East
- Krewe of Galatea Parade, 2 p.m., begins on 2nd Street under La. 182 Bridge, Morgan City
Monday, Feb. 20
- Lundi Gras Boucherie, 8 a.m., Lakeview Park & Beach
- Courir des Enfants, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., 210 East Bridge St., Breaux Bridge
- Krewe of Amani Parade, 2 p.m., begins at Patterson High School
- Queen Evangeline’s Parade, 6 p.m., Downtown to Cajun Field
- Krewe of Hera Parade, 7 p.m., begins on 2nd Street under La. 182 Bridge
- Krewe of Triton Parade/ Queen’s Parade, starts at Corner Bar & Pontiac Point
- Eunice Lundi Gras Boucherie
- Soileau Chicken Run, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Soileau Community Center, 422 La. 104, Oberlin
Mardi Gras day, Feb. 21
- Courir de Mardi Gras & Chicken Run, 7 a.m., Northwest Community Center Pavilion, Eunice
- Tee Mamou-Iota Mardi Gras Folklife Festival, 9 a.m., Downtown Iota
- Carnival D’Acadie, 10a.m., Downtown Crowley
- King Gabriel’s Parade, 10 a.m., Downtown to Cajun Field
- Mamou Parade, 10 a.m.
- Opelousas Parade, 11 a.m., starting near Le Vieux Village Heritage Park
- Lafayette Mardi Gras Festival Parade, 1 p.m., Downtown to Cajun Field
- Franklin Parade, 1 p.m., begins at Franklin Senior High
- Siracusaville Parade, 1 p.m., begins on Siracusa Rd.
- Krewe of Coteau Parade, 1 p.m., Francis Romero Memorial Park
- Kaplan Parade, 2 p.m.
- Krewe of Hephaestus Parade, 2 p.m., begins on the corner of Sixth and Sycamore St.
- Family Affair Parade, 2 p.m., Main St. Loreauville
- Independent Parade, 2:30 p.m., Downtown to Cajun Field
- Krewe of Hephaestus, 2 p.m., begins at Sycamore & Sixth St.
- Krewe Chic A La Pie Mardi Gras Parade, 2 p.m., Downtown Kaplan